Who would like to win 20,000 Circuit Coins?
If that’s you, here is your chance. To celebrate Circuit coin being listed as a masternode hosting option on NodeBuilder, the masternode hosting platform owned by Apollon Network, Circuit and Apollon Network are running a Twitter competition in November where five lucky people will win 20,000 Circuit (CRCT) coins each.
This promotion will run from 1st November to 30th November, 2019. The winners will be randomly drawn at the end of the promotion period and announced on our website, Discord server, Twitter and Facebook.
This means that during November, there will be two promotions running at the same time:
- The Circuit Masternode Hosting Promotion
- This Circuit and Apollon Twitter Promotion
How to Win
To be in the draw to win 20,000 Circuit Coins is quite easy. There are four steps to follow:
- Follow Circuit on Twitter – @CircuitSociety
- Follow Apollon Network on Twitter – @ApollonNetwork
- Retweet a tweet posted by Circuit – The tweet will be announced when the promotion starts
- Complete a simple form on the Circuit website and upload screenshots of your follow and retweet as proof that you have completed the above three tasks.
That’s it! Once the promotional period is over, Circuit will randomly draw 5 winners and announce who they are and contact them to give them their 20,000 Circuit coins.
How to get more information
To make sure you don’t miss out, follow one of the steps below, or follow all three!
- Keep and eye on our blog as we will post more information once this Twitter promotion starts.
- Join Apollon Network on Discord – https://discord.gg/DvTbJz2
- Join Circuit on Discord – https://discord.gg/Vzt4U6T