You can win 6-month free masternode hosting!
Our Circuit masternode hosting promotion has started! So go ahead and deploy a Circuit masternode during this month and you could win six month free hosting of your Circuit masternode.
Quick recap of the promotion
During this month, anyone who set up a Circuit masternode on full hosting with our NodeBuilder masternode hosting platform will go into a draw to win 6-month free hosting of their Circuit masternode.
The winner of the 6-month free hosting will be randomly drawn during the first week of December and announced on our website, Discord server, Twitter and Facebook. The team at Circuilt with also make the same announcement on their website and social media accounts too.
How to set up a Circuit Masternode
- Download the Circuit wallet to hold your Circuit coins. You can find the download link on the Circuit website
- Buy your Circuit (CRCT) coins needed for your collateral. You will need 500,000 CRCT for the collateral plus a few extra coins, say 5 extra CRCT, to pay for the transaction fees. You can also find the exchanges to buy the coins on the Circuit website.
- You must use the web platform version of NodeBuilder, our masternode hosting platform, which can be access at https://platform.apollon.network. Even if you have downloaded our NodeBuilder software, you must use the Web Platform in this case!
- Make sure you select ‘Full Hosting’ as the hosting option. You will also need to buy some XAP coins, which is our own coins, to pay for your masternode hosting. Follow the instructions given by our Web Platform NodeBuilder carefully to deploy and start your Circuit node.
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy the incoming masternode reward from your Circuit node while you wait for the winner to be announced.
Wait! I still need help using with the actual masternode set up
If you are still stuck, please contact Apollon Network for technical support.
Additional useful resources
- Circuit website: https://www.circuit-society.io – Get information about where to buy CRCT coins and download their wallet.
- Circuit Discord: https://discord.gg/Vzt4U6T – Chat to the Circuit community and Circuit team.
- Apollon Discord: https://discord.gg/DvTbJz2 – Chat to the Apollon Network community and team. Get tech support directly from our Apollon Network team member.